Saturday, June 28, 2014

Amazing Love, amazing Grace...

Amazing love, amazing Grace...

   Much has changed since my first post to my new blog. I have received some good news about the COPD... it is not emphysema from smoking. I have chronic bronchitis, which I have experienced most of my life !!! That is huge ! I am still using oxygen when I am out and about or when I am feeling a little off. But I have seen the Pulmonary Dr and he is certain oxygen will not be a forever thing in my life !! God's grace !!!

    I have however been hit with a couple of other mountains yet to climb !

1.I lump was found in my breast during mammogram. I will be going in for further testing and if needed be set up to see a surgeon. I will fear not for my God is with me !!

2. During EGD colonoscopy they found that the hiatal hernia in my stomach has become much worse and is causing a lot of the discomfort I have been dealing with. So I will also see a surgeon about getting this repaired ! God walks beside me !!

    I have an over whelming peace in my heart about all of these challenges ! I believe that when you have faced great mountains (Struggles) in your life you have two choices...1. Let it defeat you and stop climbing the mountain to get to the other side or 2. Keep climbing and enjoy the view as you walk up that mountain and find joy when you reach the summit ! I choose 2!! I will not be defeated from my challenges as I believe that what you go through in your life can make you stronger, wiser and more prepared for what comes next in your life. Maybe you think I am crazy...that's ok... I am me and this is my belief given to me by my heavenly Father !! I believe in His plan for me life, I know that He is always with me! Humans may fail me and disappoint me but HE never will !!!

    My prayer is to somehow encourage at least 1 person and open their hearts to the possibility and hope that God's grace pours into your life !

    My love and prayers go with you... Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment